- You must read and understand our Rental Form Agreement.
- You must have a valid driver’s license.
- You must have a major credit card in your name.
- You must accept responsibility for all ddamage incurred to the truck while in your possession. Including but not limited to: stains, tears, burns, windshield damage, tire damage, dents, dings and scratched paint.
- You must not take truck out of state. Local moves only!
- You must report any mishaps to our office and to appropriate law enforcement authorities immediately.
- You must pay all parking tickets and any other violations incurred while the truck is in your custody.
- You must be careful not to leave any personal items in the vehicle. We cannot be responsible for your possessions.
- You must return the vehicle by the due date.
- You must return the truck with a full tank of gas.
- You must return the vehicle in the same condition as rented. The cab and box must be clean.
- You must lock roll up door at all times.
- Familiarize yourself with all controls before moving the vehicle.
- Read all warning decals posted on vehicle.
- Comply with all state and federal regulations, including the use of seatbelts.
- No More than two occupants in this vehicle.
- Be especially aware of the width and heigh of this vehicle. You can cause severe damage by underestimating clearances.
- Use the tie down slats to secure your load. Severe damage could occur to the vehicle or your possessions if not tied down properly.
- Always lock the roll-up door, and make sure ramp is latched in place.
- Respect this vehicle. Drive cautiously and courteously. Remember you are responsible.
Have a safe and uneventful moving experience!!